Labrador, Queensland

I had a meeting with Kylie Earl at My Bookkeeping Services to have my accounts completed and kept up to date weekly, she was late to start with then rude when she arrived. I was honest with her and explained that I would prefer to see a few more people and get some idea of cost, she was really annoyed at me that I wanted to shopping around. I then Google her and found this site and realised that I was saved from this rude women whom people have claimed to be unprofessional and expressed their opinions.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of mybookkeeping services staff. Mybookkeeping Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mybookkeeping services staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mybookkeeping Services.

Had an Experience with Mybookkeeping Services?

Comments

This review is again fraudulent. The Australian Federal Police have been contacted to investigate who is posting these reviews, and to take legal action.